Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Uvas park waterfall II

I can not remember the last time I went hiking but last Sunday I went hiking with extra 5 lbs of camera equipments on my back. Last time when I came to Uvas park to photograph, I did not do any hiking at all so I have no idea how the trail would be like. Anyway, it was a 3 hours of joy hiking and I even took some photos there too.
I have never photograph with the directing of someone else so this time it is an interesting experience. I went hiking with N. and I did not expect that she would be directing me too.
"Anh Nhan, xuong day chup ne" (Nhan, come down here to shoot), "Anh Nhan, bang qua ben kia chup kia" (Nhan, cross over there to shoot), "Anh Nhan, dua em cam dum cho" (Nhan, let me hold that for you)... well I guess this photo is a collaborate work of my photographing and her directing.
N., a friend of mine saw the photo and told me that it is much better than the ones I went shoot before by myself. Mathematically taking out the factors, that means that you did a good job directing. And he makes me promise to tell you that too.