Monday, January 17, 2005

Uvas park waterfall

Since I was little, I always wanted to be able to take photos that show these soft creamy water that I often saw on these huge colorful posters. I looked at those photos thinking that only a great photographer can take photos like that.
Last week a cute girl made a comment saying that she only likes to see waterfall photos. I guess it is explainable knowing she also loves hiking. After that I found myself in Uvas park searching for waterfall to photograph. So I hope she is happy now to see this photo and many others I have e-mailed her and will e-mail her more.
For the technical folks, long exposure is cool. The technique must be invented by an absent minded photographer who forget to close the shutter for more than 2 seconds (joking ofcourse).