Tuesday, December 14, 2004

New rose after the rain

Tonite, I called my little friend in Los Angeles and she is not happy. She told me :" ... the past few days, I felt like the sky is full of dark clouds ... except when I am too busy studying to think of it ... "
To make it short, I found this vigorous young rose in my garden after the heavy rain the night before. You see, it is not only surviving the heavy rain, it seems to be growing strong and promises to be a beautiful rose in the garden. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.
For the rest of us... this is hand-held with the Canon 70-200 f4 L lens and the small moving target is not making it easier. I had to hold my breath to photograph it.
On the full size photo, the drops of water on the rose are so clear and sharp that I was blown away with the quality of the lens.
The frame is sort of cheezy but I thought since this is for my little friend, I might just add something a little girlish.