Sunday, December 12, 2004

Lonely leaf

It is interesting that when I was preparing this photo to post on the web, it reminds me of the other photos I posted before in the series of "Lonely ...", and so I name it Lonely Leaf.
The secret about this photo is that when I took it, it was a little bit out of focus, little out of focus but noticable. However, I decided to work on this photo to try out my newly learned technique of sharpening. Anyone who likes to sharpen a photo should definitely give Michael Soo's sharpening tool a try. Alternatively, this high-pass technique that I use is not that bad.
P.S.1 I am not trying to advertise for Michael, just give reference to useful stuff.
P.S.2 I worked on this Sunday but ended up holding the post til later so I just put in the correct time for record keeping purposes.