Sunday, November 07, 2004

Sunrise in the San Francisco bay November 2004

Saturday November 6th 2004.
I wake up at 5:00 AM in the morning (yes you read it right, ... in the morning) so I can get together with a group of photographers in the Bay Area at Fort Point to capture the sunrise in San Francisco.
It is quite an interesting experience for me as this is my first time photographing with this group for a few reasons.
There are 2 first things I experiment in the photo bellow that I photographed that day.
The first experiment is the creation of the panorama photo. For those who don't know, it is a technique of stitching several photos into one.
The second experiment is the use of the Photoshop action from Mike Brewer to create the photo frame with the copyright on the bottom. The frame is simple and it does not over power the photo.
So many words ... here is the photo...